Documentation doesn't get updated

Bakhvalov, Denis via cfe-dev
Hi Tanya,

Last time I noticed a problem with clang-tools-extra docs you could help solving them. If someone else is taking care of this part of the infrastructure now, please redirect appropriately.

It looks like docs generated from rst (for LLVM, Clang and clang-tools-extra) don't get updated at the moment. They stopped updating somewhere between r353327 (which made it to http://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-tidy/checks/modernize-avoid-c-arrays.html) and r353374 (which didn't make it to https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#host-c-toolchain-both-compiler-and-standard-library). The llvm-sphinx-docsclang-sphinx-docs (until recently) and clang-tools-sphinx-docs buildbots have been green, so there doesn't seem to be any problem with the rst files (at least, with the sphinx version used by the docs buildbots).

Could you take a look at what's happening?

Thanks!

-- Alex

Re: [llvm-dev] Documentation doesn't get updated

Bakhvalov, Denis via cfe-dev
Tanya,

I'm not sure if its related, but if I build inside clang/docs with Sphinx v1.6.5 I get

/usr/bin/sphinx-build -n -W ./docs ./html
Running Sphinx v1.6.5
building [mo]: targets for 0 po files that are out of date
building [html]: targets for 67 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 67 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [100%] index

Warning, treated as error:
/clang/llvm/tools/clang/docs/ClangCommandLineReference.rst:22:Duplicate explicit target name: "cmdoption-clang--prefix".
make: *** [Makefile:32: check_sphinx_docs] Error 1

MyDeveloperDay

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 2:22 PM Alexander Kornienko via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I reported another one issue with clang doxygen month ago: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2019-January/060892.html

Could you please take a look?

Thanks!

[...]

Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation