Different result when execute `nm libclangAST.dylib | grep __ZTIN5clang11ASTConsumerE` in version 5.0.1 and svn 6ba4f92

Different result when execute `nm libclangAST.dylib | grep __ZTIN5clang11ASTConsumerE` in version 5.0.1 and svn 6ba4f92

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
I don't know if I should post a bug to the tracker (I have no account and this is svn version). My plugin build with svn version because I also want to use latest analyzer component, this will cause linker raise `Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:  "typeinfo for clang::ASTConsumer", referenced from: ...` when I build with svn version, but success with 5.0.1. I just build clang with official guide.
How can I get started to fix it ?

Thanks,
meritozh