DevMtg CFP December 12th?

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev
Hello,

According to

 https://llvm.org/devmtg/2018-04/

the CfP will open on December 12th last year.

Did I miss an update?

Additionally, note that the

  [hidden email]

text on that page is actually a link to

  mailto:[hidden email]

which is not correct.

Additionally, none of the email addresses on that page work.

Additionally, I tried emailing the people named on that page in early
December (using email addresses I found on on presentation slides), and got
no response.

I haven't seen any other messages on this mailing list about this, so maybe
I'm missing something here?

Thanks,

Stephen.

Re: DevMtg CFP December 12th?

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev
On 1 Jan 2018, at 14:57, Stephen Kelly via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> According to
>
> https://llvm.org/devmtg/2018-04/
>
> the CfP will open on December 12th last year.
>
> Did I miss an update?

No, sorry, we’re a little bit begin this time around.  The submission system is now up, but we haven’t sent the CFP.  I’ve added Philip to the cc list, as he is responsible for sending out the CFP.

David
(EuroLLVM 2018 PC Chair)