Determining the -std=xxx option possibilities for C++ in clang releases

Determining the -std=xxx option possibilities for C++ in clang releases

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Is there any way, beyond pure experimentation, to determine the possible
-std=xxx possibilities for C++ compilation in past and current clang
releases ?

I can find no documentation, aside from C language possibilities for the
-std option, in either the documentation or the clang --help command,
for any given clang release which tells me what the possible -std
possibilities are for C++ compilation. I am interested in the
possibilities for clang 3.4 up to the present source.

Re: Determining the -std=xxx option possibilities for C++ in clang releases

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Wouldn't this be derivable fromĀ http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html ?

/ Asiri

On 5/13/2016 5:49 PM, Asiri Rathnayake via cfe-dev wrote:
> Wouldn't this be derivable from http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html ?

That's helpful. I guess I can try -std=c++11, -std=c++14 or -std=c++1z
on all relevant compiler versions and see if that compiler version
accepts the option.