Debugging Clang & custom data views

James Widman
Hi all,

In other Xcode projects, I've grown accustomed to using custom data views in the Xcode debugger.  Has anyone accumulated a handy set of such views while debugging Clang?

Note, Xcode 3.2 saves the data formatter info in:

${HOME}/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/CustomDataViews/CustomDataViews.plist

James Widman
--
Gimpel Software
http://gimpel.com

Re: Debugging Clang & custom data views

Douglas Gregor

On Mar 4, 2010, at 9:21 AM, James Widman wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In other Xcode projects, I've grown accustomed to using custom data views in the Xcode debugger.  Has anyone accumulated a handy set of such views while debugging Clang?

Not I, but if you happen to accumulate any...

        - Doug