Create a batch to call Clang

Manas via cfe-dev
Hi Team,

I want to create a batch that calls and uses the Clang program to format my main.c file for example.

This should be done in tools like:

- TI (Texas Instruments Code Composer)
- Eclipse IDE
- ARM Keil

Is this possible and if so how?

I am new in this field and therefore quite inexperienced, also with the creation of a batch.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards
Shirley