Coordination for short-term development of Clangd

Coordination for short-term development of Clangd

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is working or planning to work on features in Clangd in the short term. I have just started to implemented Go to Definition (Goto Declaration for now) but I'd like to make sure there is not too much overlap with other people's work. I've also posted a patch for a page that describes the list of features that could be implemented, here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D31887. If anyone is interested or planing to work on any of those (or a feature that is not listed there), it would be good to coordinate.

BTW, let me know if there's a better channel to do this kind of coordination.

Regards,

Marc-André Laperle