ConstraintManager: any restriction

YuvalShahar
I am trying to figure out whether an SVal was tested before it's being used.
Visiting branch conditions could do (but could also be complex, because not all SVals in a condition are actually being tested).

I wonder if I could consult the constraint manager to tell if an SVal is restricted in any way (i.e., it was tested even though we don't know what the result of the test means).

Is there any reading material (apart from the isNull() example in the 24hr presentation) about the ConstraintManager?

Thanks, Yuval.

Re: ConstraintManager: any restriction

Anna Zaks
Have you tried using evalAssume? (http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classento_1_1CheckerDocumentation.html).

What are you trying to do? Maybe there are better ways of doing it..

Anna.