Confusion: handleIntToFloatConversion() - Function parameters

Confusion: handleIntToFloatConversion() - Function parameters

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
Hello Team,
The definition of function handleIntToFloatConversion() at the line (SemaExpr.cpp: 1092), the 6th and 7th parameter is ConvertFloatConvertInt respectively, but I see while calling the function from the line (SemaExpr.cpp: 1154), 6th parameter is convenient, 7th argument is convertFloat, however at another function call at the  line (SemaExpr.cpp: 1149) , 6th argument is ConvertFloat, and 7th parameter is ConvertInt.

I would like to know that,  is it correct or mistake?

Regards,
Nadaf.

Re: Confusion: handleIntToFloatConversion() - Function parameters

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
It's a typo, probably should be fixed. The declaration is correct and
ConvertFloat is the 6th param, ConvertInt is the 7th.

Regards,
Nathan

On Sun, 2020-07-05 at 13:39 -0400, Gousemoodhin Nadaf via cfe-dev
wrote:

> Hello Team,
> The definition of function handleIntToFloatConversion() at the line
> (SemaExpr.cpp: 1092), the 6th and 7th parameter
> is ConvertFloat, ConvertInt respectively, but I see while calling the
> function from the line (SemaExpr.cpp: 1154), 6th parameter
> is convenient, 7th argument is convertFloat, however at another
> function call at the  line (SemaExpr.cpp: 1149) , 6th argument is
> ConvertFloat, and 7th parameter is ConvertInt.
>
> I would like to know that,  is it correct or mistake?
>
> Regards,
> Nadaf.

Re: Confusion: handleIntToFloatConversion() - Function parameters

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
Thank you for the clarification.  I will fix the typo and upload the patch.

Regards,
Nadaf.