Compile .c file with clang++?

Jason Haslam
Hello,

I expected to be able to compile a .c file in C++ mode by using the clang++ symlink.  Instead it seems to prefer the .c extension and compile as C.  Is this by design?  Thanks,

Jason

Re: Compile .c file with clang++?

Daniel Dunbar
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Jason Haslam <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I expected to be able to compile a .c file in C++ mode by using the clang++ symlink.  Instead it seems to prefer the .c extension and compile as C.  Is this by design?  Thanks,

No, it's a bug. We have a bugzilla on it, although I don't have the # handy.

 - Daniel

> Jason

Re: Compile .c file with clang++?

Jason Haslam
Okay, thanks!  I was going to submit a bug report but thought I had better ask here first.

Jason