Quantcast

Communication channel for EuroLLVM

Brian Cain via cfe-dev
Hi there,

I’m curious is there any (official or not) communication channel for upcoming EuroLLVM?
If there is none besides mailing lists and IRC, shall we then setup something like Slack?
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, https://lowlevelbits.org

Re: Communication channel for EuroLLVM

Brian Cain via cfe-dev
We have IRC, and folks are already using it. I don't think we need to set up something different?

If you want better mobile support for IRC: https://www.irccloud.com/

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 11:29 AM Alex Denisov via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I’m curious is there any (official or not) communication channel for upcoming EuroLLVM?
If there is none besides mailing lists and IRC, shall we then setup something like Slack?
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, https://lowlevelbits.org

Re: Communication channel for EuroLLVM

Brian Cain via cfe-dev
Yes, mobile support was the main reason I started this conversation.
Thanks a lot, Chandler, I will take a look.