Quantcast

Code Owner for clang-format

Lang Hames via cfe-dev
Hi,

I would like to nominate Daniel Jasper as code owner for clang-format.
According to phabricator, he is either authoring or reviewing most of
the clang-format changes.

-Tom

Re: Code Owner for clang-format

Lang Hames via cfe-dev
Seems fine to me: Richard, any objection?

-Chris

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 5:31 PM, Tom Stellard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Daniel Jasper as code owner for clang-format.
> According to phabricator, he is either authoring or reviewing most of
> the clang-format changes.
>
> -Tom

Re: Code Owner for clang-format

Lang Hames via cfe-dev
This sounds like a very good idea to me.

On 25 Apr 2017 9:27 pm, "Chris Lattner via cfe-dev" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Seems fine to me: Richard, any objection?

-Chris

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 5:31 PM, Tom Stellard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Daniel Jasper as code owner for clang-format.
> According to phabricator, he is either authoring or reviewing most of
> the clang-format changes.
>
> -Tom

Re: Code Owner for clang-format

Lang Hames via cfe-dev
Great, Daniel, assuming you accept the position, congrats!  Please update the code owners file.

-Chris

On Apr 26, 2017, at 12:00 AM, Richard Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

This sounds like a very good idea to me.

On 25 Apr 2017 9:27 pm, "Chris Lattner via cfe-dev" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Seems fine to me: Richard, any objection?

-Chris

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 5:31 PM, Tom Stellard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Daniel Jasper as code owner for clang-format.
> According to phabricator, he is either authoring or reviewing most of
> the clang-format changes.
>
> -Tom

Re: Code Owner for clang-format

Lang Hames via cfe-dev