ClangD

ClangD – Hi fellow clang devs, we wanted to let you know that we're (finally) starting up work on ClangD, which you might know from email threads such ...
Hi Manuel, > If you have any thoughts / concerns let me know; otherwise look forward to > code reviews on initial ClangD dropping by :D On...
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Marco Craveiro via cfe-dev <cfe-dev@...> wrote: > Hi Manuel, > >> If you have any thoughts / con...
> On Feb 6, 2017, at 11:49 AM, Benjamin Kramer via cfe-dev <cfe-dev@...> wrote: > > On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Marco Crav...
On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:18 AM Mehdi Amini via cfe-dev < cfe-dev@...> wrote: > On Feb 6, 2017, at 11:49 AM, Benjamin Kramer via cfe-d...
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:40 PM Marco Craveiro <marco.craveiro@...> wrote: > Hi Manuel, > > > If you have any thoughts / co...
<rtags> > YCM is a libclang based editor integration that many people use - we > specifically want to get away from libclang (for vari...
Thanks Manuel, I'm quite excited to hear that about ClangD! I have a couple of questions: Do you think ClangD would be able to replace libclan...
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:08 PM Alex L <arphaman@...> wrote: > Thanks Manuel, I'm quite excited to hear that about ClangD! > >...
On 01/25/2017 03:13 PM, Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev wrote: > On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:08 PM Alex L <arphaman@... > <mailto:arphaman@......
On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 3:33 PM Nikolai Kosjar <nikolai.kosjar@...> wrote: > On 01/25/2017 03:13 PM, Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev wrote: ...
On 01/25/2017 02:11 PM, Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev wrote: > Hi fellow clang devs, > > we wanted to let you know that we're (finally) start...
On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 3:33 PM Nikolai Kosjar <nikolai.kosjar@...> wrote: > On 01/25/2017 02:11 PM, Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev wrote: ...
Hi, I think this is an excellent idea which should be pursued as far as possible as it will enable us to seamlessly integrate multiple clang-b...
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:34 PM Jusufadis Bakamovic <jbakam@...> wrote: > Hi, > > I think this is an excellent idea which sho...
From the YCM side: I think this is a *fantastic* idea! We were thinking about pulling out the C++ completion out of ycmd and into a separate serv...
Good news, good luck! 2017-01-25 14:11 GMT+01:00 Manuel Klimek via cfe-dev <cfe-dev@... >: > Hi fellow clang devs, > > we ...