Clang using MingW

Edward Diener
How can I find out what works with clang built with MSYS/MingW under
Windows and what does not work properly ? is there some document
detailing this ?

Re: Clang using MingW

Anton Korobeynikov
Hello

> How can I find out what works with clang built with MSYS/MingW under
> Windows and what does not work properly ? is there some document
> detailing this ?
Not that I'm aware of. Feel free to write one.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov

Re: Clang using MingW

Edward Diener
On 3/25/2011 3:56 AM, Anton Korobeynikov wrote:
> Hello
>
>> How can I find out what works with clang built with MSYS/MingW under
>> Windows and what does not work properly ? is there some document
>> detailing this ?
> Not that I'm aware of. Feel free to write one.

I am not a clang developer but a potential clang user who would like to
use it under Windows. But from the messages I am getting on this mailing
list, clang is not ready for Windows. That's fine. I will come back and
look at it for Windows if it is ever ready for that OS in the future.