Clang + nullptr

Clark Gaebel
As a "getting started" project, I was thinking of implementing nullptr.

Where would I start with this? It seems like a simple enough feature,
but I'm not quite sure where it goes, what would need to be done, etc.

A little hand holding would be nice :)

Thanks,
-Clark

Re: Clang + nullptr

Eli Friedman
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Clark Gaebel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As a "getting started" project, I was thinking of implementing nullptr.
>
> Where would I start with this? It seems like a simple enough feature,
> but I'm not quite sure where it goes, what would need to be done, etc.
>
> A little hand holding would be nice :)

nullptr is already implemented; try passing -std=c++0x to clang.

-Eli