Clang integration to other tools

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev
Hi community! :)

I am an absolute beginner in this area and hope you have valuable tips for me.
I have created a file in .clang format and now I want to try to integrate it with different tools under Windows.

For this I would like to use the integration in Texas Instruments Code Composer, Eclipse and ARM Keil Tool.
Since I am not well versed in this area, I wanted to ask if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks a lot for your help! :)

Re: Clang integration to other tools

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev
Hello,

What tools are you trying to use with .clang ?

Andi