Clang-format: Whitesmiths indentation style

Clang-format: Whitesmiths indentation style

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
I recently picked up implementing clang-format support for the Whitesmiths indentation style, following on from https://reviews.llvm.org/D6833. I updated the existing patch but I’m running into some issues with how case statements get handled. I need to fix the braces inside a case to get indented the next step past the case, but for some reason they don't follow the same indentation rules as other braces. Can someone point me along the right path on this?

On the subject of the review, is it preferred to close out that review and open a new one with a new diff, since it’s fairly different?

Thanks,
Tim