Clang error

suyash singh via cfe-dev
Dear all,

I have had a problem when using clang to transform an OpenCL code to a bytecode. When i use the command "clang" like:
clang -cc1 -triple spir64 -emit-llvm-bc -finclude-default-header -cl-single-precision-constant example.cl -o example.bc

I get back, in many programs, an undeclared identifier error, for example:

../programs/nsgminer/scrypt.cl:764:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'LOOKUP_GAP'
    const uint ySIZE = (1024/LOOKUP_GAP+(1024%LOOKUP_GAP>0));

Does someone know if I can solve this problem,  or I just cannot transform this kind of OpenCL code into bytecode format?