Clang-doc usage

Hubert Tong via cfe-dev
Hi,

`./bin/clang-doc --format=html --output=docs compile_commands.json`

This command is taking a while to run and I could not figure out how to run on a single file. Any ideas?

Kindly,

Anshil

Re: Clang-doc usage

Hubert Tong via cfe-dev
You can use the --filter argument to only select a subset of files from the compilation database you want to process (the value is a regular expression).

The `clang-doc --help` output in this case doesn't match the actual options accepted by the tool, for example the --filter option isn't listed at all, which is a bug we should address.