Clang Target for MicroBlaze

Wesley Peck
Attached is a patch to add a Clang target for the MicroBlaze backend in LLVM. My previous patch had some problems with the way lowering of GCC builtins was done. I have not time to fix these problems so this patch is simply the target with no builtin support.

Hopefully this will be acceptable for the 2.7 release and then I can fix the builtin support during the next release cycle.

--
Wesley Peck
University of Kansas

2010-05-clang.patch.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Clang Target for MicroBlaze

Chris Lattner

On Mar 5, 2010, at 7:31 AM, Wesley Peck wrote:

> Attached is a patch to add a Clang target for the MicroBlaze backend in LLVM. My previous patch had some problems with the way lowering of GCC builtins was done. I have not time to fix these problems so this patch is simply the target with no builtin support.
>
> Hopefully this will be acceptable for the 2.7 release and then I can fix the builtin support during the next release cycle.

Looks good to me, committed as r97890.  Feel free to commit other patches on top of it that are mblaze specific.

-Chris