Clang Static Analyzer Feature Bounties

Joerg Sonnenberger via cfe-dev
Greetings Clang Front End Developers!

My name is Benjamin Bales, and I am the CTO and co-founder of
QbitLogic, a startup company in Atlanta.  We are interested in
sponsoring feature bounties to further develop the clang static
analyzer.  Can someone recommend me a point of contact with whom I can
open a dialogue? Let me know.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
--
Benjamin Bales´┐╝
Chief Technology Officer

1180 West Peachtree Street, Ste. 2425
Atlanta, GA 30309
470-214-0598

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed.  This communication may contain privileged attorney
material or other Property and Confidential matter.  If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
e-mail for the intended person, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete this
e-mail and notify Benjamin Bales by telephoning 470-214-0598.