Clang Static Analyzer Check

Manas via cfe-dev
Hi everyone!

My name is Ostap, I'm undergraduate and I would like to write a check for Static Analyzer as part of my coursework.

Since C++17 std::optional was introduced. There are already a lot of checks for pointers (like core.NullDereference), but any checks for std::optional are not present yet.

Are you interested in this kind of patch or is there something like this in progress?

Best regards,
Ostap Mykytiuk