Clang Sema class

Richard Smith via cfe-dev
Where are format strings stored in the 10,000 line Sema class?

tl;dr, I need to potentially convert the format string from UTF-16 to UTF-8 for further checking.

Re: Clang Sema class

Richard Smith via cfe-dev
You could try looking for code that calls EmitFormatDiagnostic.

-- HT

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 6:54 AM Marcus Johnson via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where are format strings stored in the 10,000 line Sema class?

tl;dr, I need to potentially convert the format string from UTF-16 to UTF-8 for further checking.

Re: Clang Sema class

Richard Smith via cfe-dev
Hi Marcus,

In case this is still relevant - format strings are stored in TableGen files.

For example:
include/clang/Basic/DiagnosticLexKinds.td

def warn_header_guard : Warning<
  "%0 is used as a header guard here, followed by #define of a different macro">,
  InGroup<DiagGroup<"header-guard">>;

Hope this helps.

Jan