Clang Parses Clang

Douglas Gregor
I'm happy to announce that Clang's C++ support has improved to the point where it can now parse all of its own header (.hpp) and source (.cpp) files. There is still much more work to do for C++---in semantic analysis, code generation, robustness, beautiful diagnostics, performance, etc.---but this is a great milestone, and everyone involved in Clang should give themselves a little pat on the back. Congrats!

Next up: parsing all of LLVM!

        - Doug

Re: Clang Parses Clang

Daniel Dunbar
This is totally awesome, congratulations Doug et al.!

 - Daniel