Can thread safety tools works with std::memory_order?

Can thread safety tools works with std::memory_order?

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev
I'm curious if tools like thread sanitizer and thread analyzer can detect invalid accesses due to using std::memory_order?

Why I'm asking is that, to me, std::memory_order bugs is not the same with normal synchronization bugs, normal synchronization bugs are due to write the wrong code (to access a critical region out of a lock guard for example), but memory_order bugs are due to generate wrong optimized code (still invalid access, but isn't write by programmer directly).

So can tools like thread sanitizer and thread analyzer can handle this?