Cambridge LLVM Social, Nov 22nd

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Here's the Meetup event:

https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Clang-Cambridge-social/events/244911901/

For those who don't have access, it's at Portland Arms.

As usual, Wednesday, 7:30pm.

Socials' calendar shows the time and place:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=as5fh066i94qthrkct1lv7rojo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

cheers,
--renato

Re: Cambridge LLVM Social, Nov 22nd

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
On 21 Nov 2017, at 15:27, Renato Golin via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's the Meetup event:
>
> https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Clang-Cambridge-social/events/244911901/
>
> For those who don't have access, it's at Portland Arms.
>
> As usual, Wednesday, 7:30pm.
>
> Socials' calendar shows the time and place:
>
> https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=as5fh066i94qthrkct1lv7rojo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

The Portland appears to be closed for a private function (sorry, my fault - I should have checked with them before hand).  Fortunately, there are a few pubs within 50m of them.  I propose The Waterman (directly across the road) as an alternative.

David

Re: Cambridge LLVM Social, Nov 22nd

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
On 22 November 2017 at 18:26, David Chisnall
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Portland appears to be closed for a private function (sorry, my fault - I should have checked with them before hand).  Fortunately, there are a few pubs within 50m of them.  I propose The Waterman (directly across the road) as an alternative.

Hey, I'm glad it's closed, because I completely forgot! :S

I'm ok with the Waterman, I'm not sure there will be more people anyway.

I'll send an update to the list just in case.

--renato