Cambridge LLVM Social, May 25th

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
This Cambridge social will be next week, Wed 25th, 7:30 pm, at the
Cambridge Blue.

Some people mentioned the need for a different pub. I'm all ears. In
case of no replies, the Blue it is. :)

When in doubt, check the calendar before leaving home.

Socials' calendar shows the time and place:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=as5fh066i94qthrkct1lv7rojo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

cheers,
--renato

PS: I've set a recurring event on the calendar to make sure I don't
forget and go three months without a social. Let me know if you're
coming to town or is going out of town, and we can reschedule any of
the future events with enough notice.

Re: Cambridge LLVM Social, May 25th

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Just a reminder, this will be tomorrow evening, and there's a slight
change or plans...

I've just been made aware that The beer festival is this week, and the
weather is lovely, so we'll move to the festival, as I know most of
you will be there anyway...

http://www.cambridgebeerfestival.com/cbf

See you there around 7-ish near the gate wearing some LLVM themed t-shirt.

cheers,
--renato