If you are interested in attending the workshop, please register at the CGO
website: http://cgo.org/cgo2018/ Early Registration Deadline: Jan 12, 2018.
Call for Speakers
We invite speakers from academia and industry to present their work on the
following list of topics (including and not limited to:)
- improving performance and size of code generated by LLVM,
- improving performance of LLVM's runtime libraries,
- improving the security of generated code,
- tools developed with LLVM for performance analysis,
- performance tracking over time,
- compiler flags, annotations and remarks to understand and improve
- any other topic related to improving and maintaining the performance
and quality of LLVM generated code.
While the primary focus of the workshop is on these topics, we welcome
any submission related to the LLVM compiler infrastructure, its
sub-projects (clang, lldb, Polly, ...), as well as its use in industry
We are looking for:
- keynote speakers,
- technical presentations: 30 minutes plus questions and discussion,
Proposals should provide enough information for the review committee
to be able to judge the quality of the submission. Proposals can be
submitted under the form of an extended abstract, full paper, or slides.