C++0x in clang

Ivan Sorokin
Just interesting.

It is planned to implement C++0x features in clang? (As I understand, yes)
When we will see first working C++0x features? In which order they will
be implemented? Any thoughts about that?

Re: C++0x in clang

Douglas Gregor

On Apr 27, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Ivan Sorokin wrote:

> Just interesting.
>
> It is planned to implement C++0x features in clang? (As I understand, yes)

Yes, absolutely.

> When we will see first working C++0x features?

After the vast majority of C++98/03 code compiles well with Clang and we feel that we have a solid compiler, developers will probably turn their attention toward C++0x.

> In which order they will
> be implemented? Any thoughts about that?

Rvalue references and variadic templates would be my top 2.

        - Doug