Browsable/searchable mailing list archives

Browsable/searchable mailing list archives

Louis Dionne via cfe-dev
Hi,

Is there an easily browsable and searchable archive for cfe-dev?
I often find myself wanting to link to a particular email, and it’s a very time consuming process with a pipermail interface.
I’ve noticed that llvm-dev is reposted to a google group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/llvm-dev)
which can be super convenient for that task.
There is also a google group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cfe-dev, except nothing is posted there.
Maybe it’s a simple matter of configuration, and we could get browsable archives at cfe-dev as well?
Or are there any alternatives?

Regards,
George

Re: Browsable/searchable mailing list archives

Louis Dionne via cfe-dev
On 15 March 2018 at 02:21, George Karpenkov via cfe-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an easily browsable and searchable archive for cfe-dev?
> I often find myself wanting to link to a particular email, and it’s a very
> time consuming process with a pipermail interface.
> I’ve noticed that llvm-dev is reposted to a google group
> (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/llvm-dev)
> which can be super convenient for that task.
> There is also a google group
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cfe-dev, except nothing is posted
> there.
> Maybe it’s a simple matter of configuration, and we could get browsable
> archives at cfe-dev as well?
> Or are there any alternatives?

There was GMANE, but sadly that died a couple of years ago
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.clang.devel

Your best bet now might be nabble: http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/

Best,

Alex