Borland compiler extensions

dawn
Does anyone have any objections to adding, or would like to help add support
for Borland compiler extensions?  These include mainly:

    - Boland pragmas
    - Boland compiler options
    - Delphi interop support
    - Boland __declspec support
    - __property
    - __closure

All Borland exntensions will be enabled only if the option
-fborland-extensions is passed.  If there are no objections, I would
like to begin this work.

Thanks,
-Dawn

Re: Borland compiler extensions

Daniel Dunbar
Hi Dawn,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anyone have any objections to adding, or would like to help add support
> for Borland compiler extensions?  These include mainly:

I think these would be welcomed extensions, it would be great if you
want to work on them.

Good luck!
 - Daniel

>    - Boland pragmas
>    - Boland compiler options
>    - Delphi interop support
>    - Boland __declspec support
>    - __property
>    - __closure
>
> All Borland exntensions will be enabled only if the option
> -fborland-extensions is passed.  If there are no objections, I would
> like to begin this work.
>
> Thanks,
> -Dawn

Re: Borland compiler extensions

Chris Lattner

On Aug 25, 2010, at 7:24 PM, Daniel Dunbar wrote:

> Hi Dawn,
>
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Does anyone have any objections to adding, or would like to help add support
>> for Borland compiler extensions?  These include mainly:
>
> I think these would be welcomed extensions, it would be great if you
> want to work on them.

I agree, it would be great to add these (provided they are implemented in a clean way).  Please propose these one feature at a time, and guard them under a -fborland-extensions option (mirroring -fms-extensions).

-Chris