BoostConAction.cpp

Zheng Wang
Hello,

I would like to build a module to traverse the AST of clang. I found BoostConAction.cpp seems to be a good example of using RecursiveASTVisitor.h to recursively traverse the AST.

I am new to clang. Can anyone tell me how to invoke BoostConAction in clang? It seems that by default BoostConAction.cpp will not be compiled.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Zheng

Re: BoostConAction.cpp

Douglas Gregor

On Apr 6, 2011, at 11:30 AM, Zheng Wang wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to build a module to traverse the AST of clang. I found BoostConAction.cpp seems to be a good example of using RecursiveASTVisitor.h to recursively traverse the AST.
>
> I am new to clang. Can anyone tell me how to invoke BoostConAction in clang? It seems that by default BoostConAction.cpp will not be compiled.

If you call clang -cc1 -boostcon, it will invoke the BoostCon action.

        - Doug