Bay Area social ‼️MOVED‼️ January 2nd

David Zarzycki via cfe-dev
Hi folks,

The LLVM Bay Area social needs to move from Tied House because they closed. We’ll be across the street at Steins beer garden on January 2nd, 7PM, ask for “LLVM”.

Please pass the word along so everyone makes it to the right place!

We’ll figure out something longer term.

JF

Re: [llvm-dev] Bay Area social ‼️MOVED‼️ January 2nd

David Zarzycki via cfe-dev
Thanks to everyone involved:)

https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Bay-Area-Social/events/kncsjlybccbdb/

The location needs an update.