BOFs at LLVM Dev Meeting

Tanya Lattner
At this year's Developer Meeting, we will have Birds-of-a-Feather sessions (BOFs) that will coincide with the talks. For those unfamiliar with BOFs, these are attendee organized meetings for people to meet, exchange ideas, and share information on a variety of topics. BOF slots will be 40 minutes long. BOFs will be printed on the
official schedule and be put on the website so attendees can plan to attend.

If you are interested in organizing a BOF, please email me ([hidden email] or [hidden email]) no later than October 26th.

Thanks,
Tanya