Add support to the new OpenMP 5.0 task dependency type

Add support to the new OpenMP 5.0 task dependency type

David Blaikie via cfe-dev
Hi,

I would like to know whether someone is working on adding support to the
mutexinoutset dependency type introduced in OpenMP 5.0. If no one is
doing that, I will start working on it, since the runtime part was
already implemented.

Thanks,
Sergi

http://bsc.es/disclaimer

Re: Add support to the new OpenMP 5.0 task dependency type

David Blaikie via cfe-dev

Hi Sergi, you can go ahead

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev