Accessibility of name mangling utilities.

Accessibility of name mangling utilities.

Enea Zaffanella
Hello.

In our application we would like to reuse part of the name mangling
utilities provided by clang. We saw in the developer documentation that
a class providing appropriate entry points (clang::MangleContext) is
defined in lib/CodeGen/Mangle.h and therefore is not accessible from
code using clang as a library.

Would it be possible to move header files lib/CodeGen/Mangle.h and
lib/CodeGen/CGCXX.h into directory include/clang/CodeGen?

Regards,
Enea Zaffanella.