ASTImporter Tutorial/TechTalk and RoundTable

ASTImporter Tutorial/TechTalk and RoundTable

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
Hi,

I am planning to submit a talk about ASTImporter to the upcoming Dev Meeting at October 22-23, 2019.
I'd like to talk about
- the API,
- how it is used in CTU analysis and in LLDB,
- internal subtleties and difficulties (Error handling, ExternalASTSource, ...)
The goal would be to attract more developers to use and improve ASTImporter related code, so perhaps this will be a tutorial.

Independently from the talk, I'd like to have a round table discussion if there is enough interest.
Some topics could cover future development ideas and existing problems we have.
Please get back to me if you are interested and think about the topics you have in mind, also don't forget to buy your ticket to the DevMeeting.

Thanks,
Gabor