AST Matcher only on subtree

josecm
I want to find a variable named "x", so I define a DeclarationMatcher

DeclarationMatcher decmatch = varDecl().bind("id");

Also I set up the MatchFinder with the matcher and the MatchCallBack

 matcher.addMatcher(decmatch, &callback);

I use this to match a given AST

 matcher.matchAST(astcontext);

I'd like to know if it is possible to use this matcher to match only inside a subtree and not on the whole AST. For example, if a have a given FunctionDecl node, I'd like to use the matcher to match only against nodes below this one. I've searched through the documentation and could not find anything to help me with this.