5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
Hi,

I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
be next week.

-Tom
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [llvm-dev] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Tom Stellard via llvm-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
> Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
> be next week.

Windows looks good.

$ sha1sum LLVM-5.0.1-rc3-win*
154af8bb2fb2f355f8a884eb3aff53b7009c61e7  LLVM-5.0.1-rc3-win32.exe
41de14c7b90c6c0162a9810a5df81b71a12a25fa  LLVM-5.0.1-rc3-win64.exe
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] [llvm-dev] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev

Le 09/12/2017 à 02:05, Hans Wennborg via Release-testers a écrit :
> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Tom Stellard via llvm-dev
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
>> Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
>> be next week.
> Windows looks good.

So are Debian packages on most of the official archs:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=llvm-toolchain-5.0&suite=experimental

S


_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
In reply to this post by Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
On 8 Dec 2017, at 00:47, Tom Stellard via Release-testers <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
> Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
> be next week.

Built and tested OK, on FreeBSD 10, but I couldn't upload, since the uploads area is full:

sftp> put clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz
Uploading clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz to /home/testers/uploads/clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz
clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz                    28%   45MB   2.5MB/s   00:46 ETA
Couldn't write to remote file "/home/testers/uploads/clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz": Failure
sftp> df
        Size         Used        Avail       (root)    %Capacity
     8115168      7679820           72       435348          94%

The tarballs are available here:

http://www.andric.com/freebsd/clang/clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz
http://www.andric.com/freebsd/clang/clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-i386-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz

SHA256 (clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-amd64-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz) = 1aca6454e5a9e671f4fa4d88f4d05b70f10e1d3bbd2564b4e8ac24aedb258031
SHA256 (clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-i386-unknown-freebsd10.tar.xz) = b9430288c2ad9e6d91ecc3fc2dfd3fa7db9586512c582d2ff7e6be766202023b

-Dimitry


_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev

signature.asc (230 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev


On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:51 AM, Dimitry Andric via Release-testers <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 8 Dec 2017, at 00:47, Tom Stellard via Release-testers <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
> Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
> be next week.

Built and tested OK, on FreeBSD 10, but I couldn't upload, since the uploads area is full:




Upload to /data/testers-uploads/ instead.

Hans, if this new location is a more permanent directory does it make sense to use a symlink from the old path to save folks from making this mistake?

--
-Brian

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
On 10 Dec 2017, at 07:12, Brian Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
...
> Upload to /data/testers-uploads/ instead.
>
> Hans, if this new location is a more permanent directory does it make sense to use a symlink from the old path to save folks from making this mistake?

Thanks, I was simply not aware of this new location.  I have uploaded my tarballs there now.

-Dimitry


_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev

signature.asc (230 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
ARM and AArch64 uploaded:
1a84ac42f348beab299111f15f743a71bf2649f7
clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.xz
18368b7a22e4fb2455fe58e22d7d38890a97af01
clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf.tar.xz

Cheers,
Diana

On 10 December 2017 at 23:55, Dimitry Andric via cfe-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2017, at 07:12, Brian Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...
>> Upload to /data/testers-uploads/ instead.
>>
>> Hans, if this new location is a more permanent directory does it make sense to use a symlink from the old path to save folks from making this mistake?
>
> Thanks, I was simply not aware of this new location.  I have uploaded my tarballs there now.
>
> -Dimitry
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cfe-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
>
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
In reply to this post by Alex Denisov via cfe-dev


On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Tom Stellard via Release-testers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
be next week.


SLES11 uploaded the rc3.  I encountered a segfault with lld (5.0.1 rc2), but I can't seem to reproduce it.  Are there any known lld segfaults fixed since release_50 ?

fa7e5e26889c5f1d0f3b4be7e43e6b457c1f9a5c  clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-linux-x86_64-sles11.3.tar.xz




--
-Brian

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
On 12/11/2017 05:08 PM, Brian Cain wrote:

>
>
> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Tom Stellard via Release-testers <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
>     Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
>     be next week.
>     <http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/release-testers>
>
>
>
> SLES11 uploaded the rc3.  I encountered a segfault with lld (5.0.1 rc2), but I can't seem to reproduce it.  Are there any known lld segfaults fixed since release_50 ?
>

Which testcase ?  There was only one lld fix after -rc2, but it was for MACH-0.

-Tom

> fa7e5e26889c5f1d0f3b4be7e43e6b457c1f9a5c  clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-linux-x86_64-sles11.3.tar.xz
>
>
>
>
> --
> -Brian

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev


On Dec 11, 2017 11:04 PM, "Tom Stellard" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/11/2017 05:08 PM, Brian Cain wrote:
>
>
> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Tom Stellard via Release-testers <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
>     Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will
>     be next week.
>     <http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/release-testers>
>
>
>
> SLES11 uploaded the rc3.  I encountered a segfault with lld (5.0.1 rc2), but I can't seem to reproduce it.  Are there any known lld segfaults fixed since release_50 ?
>

Which testcase ?  There was only one lld fix after -rc2, but it was for MACH-0.



Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant I'd started using rc2 and found this lld segfaults in one of my own tests (not a lit test).  Since I can't reproduce it reliably I can't easily make a minimal reproducer. So I was wondering aloud whether any lld segfaults had been fixed on master/trunk. 


-Brian

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
In reply to this post by Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
Hi,

Looks ok here.

Uploaded to /data/testers-uploads/

SHA256(clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-mipsel-linux-gnu.tar.xz)= fba092325dad4ea4325db57df5e2dbba5168d0daacf660a214baf82ce2cdf92b
SHA256(clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-mips-linux-gnu.tar.xz)= 3584f5d96c3335cd4ebdc7af66b844f1df466612add8d98df7182940e8b8f774
SHA256(clang+llvm-5.0.1-rc3-x86_64-linux-gnu-debian8.tar.xz)= c7e20a8dd82b165de533fba2a3cd3fbacb8adbef0e360831ef9bc73407dfe1cd

Thanks,
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Release-testers [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Tom Stellard via Release-testers
Sent: 07 December 2017 23:48
To: Release-testers; llvm-dev; cfe-dev
Subject: [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Hi,

I've just tagged 5.0.1-rc3, please test and report the results.
Hopefully, this will be the last RC and the final release will be next week.

-Tom
_______________________________________________
Release-testers mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/release-testers
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev