[11.0.0 Release] Release schedule

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Hello everyone,

Some folks have already asked for a rough schedule for LLVM 11, so I
think it's time to send this.

My proposal is to essentially follow the same procedure as last time,
which would mean:

- 15 July 2020: Create the release branch. RC1 ships soon after.

- 31 July 2020: RC2

- 26 August 2020: Final (we'll try not to slip).

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Hans

Re: [11.0.0 Release] Release schedule

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:32 PM Hans Wennborg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Some folks have already asked for a rough schedule for LLVM 11, so I
> think it's time to send this.
>
> My proposal is to essentially follow the same procedure as last time,
> which would mean:
>
> - 15 July 2020: Create the release branch. RC1 ships soon after.
>
> - 31 July 2020: RC2
>
> - 26 August 2020: Final (we'll try not to slip).
>
> Please let me know what you think.

The schedule has now been posted on the web page.

Thanks,
Hans