[10.0.0 Release] Release schedule

David Zarzycki via cfe-dev
Hello everyone,

I know 9.0.1 is still in full swing, and 10.0.0 isn't due for some
time, but I'd like to get the schedule settled well before we start.

Below is my proposed timeline. It's essentially the same as last time.

- 15 January 2020: Create the release branch, Release Candidate 1
ships soon after

- 5 February 2020: Release Candidate 2

- 26 February 2020: Final (this usually slips a little, but let's try not to).

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Hans

Re: [10.0.0 Release] Release schedule

David Zarzycki via cfe-dev
> Hello everyone,
>
> I know 9.0.1 is still in full swing, and 10.0.0 isn't due for some
> time, but I'd like to get the schedule settled well before we start.
>
> Below is my proposed timeline. It's essentially the same as last time.
>
> - 15 January 2020: Create the release branch, Release Candidate 1
> ships soon after
>
> - 5 February 2020: Release Candidate 2
>
> - 26 February 2020: Final (this usually slips a little, but let's try not to).
>
> Please let me know what you think.

I've put the schedule up on the web page.

Thanks,
Hans